WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO HAVE A PROFESSIONAL HEADSHOT?
Studies have shown that people can recall 65% of the visual content they see in comparison to about 10% of written content almost three days later.
Adding a photo to your LinkedIn profile makes you 36 times more likely to receive a message on LinkedIn, and LinkedIn profiles with a profile photo receive 21 times more views than those without a profile photo.
A new study published in Social Psychological and Personality Science found that someone’s first impressions of you from a photograph are likely to stick, even after you meet in-person.
THE 5 MAIN REASONS WHY:
- Your image is the first impression of you on your LinkedIn or other social media profile and in your resume. It might be your only shot to catch the attention of the viewer. In this fast paced digital world people often don’t have the patience to read the whole resume, only a few lines maybe. You have to have a good reason for them to keep reading.
- You have to look professional if you want to be treated as a professional. Simple as that.
- You will stand out from the crowd with a good quality professional headshot. Potential employers will remember those who have an impressive profile image. It is easier for them to put a face to the name.
- It also shows that you took the effort and made the small investment to look professional, because you take yourself, potential employers and your career seriously.
- What sort of photos would someone find if they would type your name in Google? You have to make sure that they find professional profile images as well.
Still, many people use poor quality photos of themselves, taken with their mobile phones.
How we can help
OUR BUSINESS PROFILE/CORPORATE HEADSHOT PACKAGES START FROM $150. They include pre-shoot consultation, the portrait shoot and digital image(s).
Many of our clients found a job shortly after they started using their professional profile image we took of them. Through these difficult times we are facing in 2020 it is very challenging to find work again if someone loses his/her job. It is important to try and do our best in every aspect of our job search.
“Janette is assisting me with my professional/corporate image. Janette invests time in her clients and tries to understand their needs before the shooting, so everyone understands their expectations. She is very easy to work with and makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. Highly recommended skilled photographer.” – Ieva, Sydney Australia
A professional photographer can help you with styling your wardrobe and image, finds the best angle, pose and lighting setup for you and does professional image processing (editing) if necessary. In our studio we even offer professional makeup and hair styling for ladies.
We will work out the best look for you that suits your profession best and reflects your professionalism, personality and dedication.
You might need a set of profile images for different platforms and purposes. You will need a differently styled image for your resume, website, Facebook banner, Instagram profile, business card or an article in a magazine about your work. We can style all these for you and capture images that match each purpose best.
We know that you are probably on a tight budget if you are looking for a job at the moment. Having a stunning profile photo captured by us only requires a very small investment.
Our $150 Corporate Headshot Package includes:
- Pre-shoot consultation over the phone, via video call or in person;
- Portrait shoot up to 45 minutes;
- A viewing and ordering session, via video call or in person, where you get to choose your favourite image;
- One edited image digitally, in it’s original resolution.
We also offer corporate discounts: 10% off for 3-5 persons from the same company and 20% off for 5-10 people. Please ask for a special price for over 10 people.
Our sessions can be booked online. Click the button below to book your headshot portrait session.
Please get in touch with us if you are interested in our larger packages, including more images, styles, hair and makeup and more.
Call Janette on 0431 591 096 for more information or visit our Contact page.