WHY ARE PREGNANCY AND NEWBORN PORTRAITS SO IMPORTANT?
I absolutely love creating memories for expecting mums and couples and new families. These times are so important in a family’s life. I have been doing pregnancy and newborn portraiture for nearly 15 years now and found my real passion in it.
I think that the shape of pregnancy is beautiful and it deserves to be shown on stunning images. Capturing the love, joy and excitement on parents’ faces is the greatest success in my work. When they come back with their new baby I get to capture how tiny and perfect babies are and how much they are loved. I feel like I have the best job in the world!
THE IDEA BEHIND THE $99 COLLECTION
The idea behind the $99 Maternity Session is to give expecting clients a low priced option to have professional pregnancy photos captured. There is absolutely no obligation to purchase anything on top of it if they don’t wish to. It gives them the chance to get to know the studio and the photographer first and see their images. After going through the whole experience and seeing their photos they can decide if they would like to commit to a larger package or to come back with their baby. If they decide to stick to the original collection that is perfectly fine too.
WHAT IS INCLUDED FOR NINETY NINE?
- Pre-Shoot Consultation,
- Maternity Portrait Session (up to 90 minutes),
- Unlimited use of our gorgeous pregnancy gowns and dresses during your session,
- Complimentary Belly Casting (optional),
- A cinematic Presentation of the images, about a week after your session,
- Digital collection of THREE artistically enhanced, original resolution images,
- One of the 3 digital images as an A4 size professional print, printed on beautiful quality photographic paper,
- Beautifully presented $200 Gift Certificate towards your Newborn Portrait Collection – if you wish to come back with your baby.
For additional images and artworks please refer to our pricing guide, we are happy to email and explain it to you. We are also happy to discuss options with you if you wish to come back to us with your baby.
Please note that the offer does not include all or any of the RAW images taken at the session.
Bookings can be made online. Please note that a $50 deposit needs to be paid at booking to secure your appointment. The outstanding $49 needs to be paid on the day of your portrait session.
To find out what the best time is for your maternity session please get in touch or wisit one of our previous blog post about this topic.
For more information please call Janette on 0431 591 096 or get in touch through our contact page. You can also make an appointment online for a phone call or a meeting with the photographer.
If you would like to see our Maternity and Newborn Portfolios please visit our galleries.