JANETTE OSVAY PHOTOGRAPHY IS NOW OPEN FOR BOOKINGS FROM THE 12TH OF MAY.
With NSW easing the COVID-19 social distancing restrictions from the 1st May, we have started to work out a schedule how to safely reopen the studio in different stages. Please read about the details below.
We are open for new bookings from the 4th of May. Appointments are available from the 12th. We will only take two portrait session bookings per week until the 31st of May. As soon as we have the two sessions booked, the calendar will be closed for further bookings for that week. This will give us time to clean and disinfect the studio before and after each session and adapt to changes if neccessary.
Studio Rules for May 2020
- Maximum two portrait sessions per week.
- Everyone coming in the studio needs to wash and disinfect their hands and keep doing so from time to time throuhgout their stay. This applies to both clients and staff.
- Maximum two adults and their children are allowed to come to a portrait session.
- Portrait sessions need to be at least two days apart.
- Please contact us to reschedule your appointment if you are not feeling well.
- Staff will try and keep the 1.5 meter distance from clients whenever it is possible.
- The studio – including all props and accessories – will be cleaned and disinfected before and after each session.
- For everyone safety, we will only take bookings from people living locally, within a 10km radius of Pymble. Thank you for understanding this.
- Professional hair and makeup won’t be available in the studio in May.
- Newborn sessions – for 10-14 days old babies – will not be available in May.
Planned Changes for June 2020
- We will take three portrait session bookings per week from the 1st of June.
- Newborn sessions will be available to book – unless restrictions are necessary again.
- Professional hair and makeup in the studio might be available again.
- Bookings for people who don’t live locally might be available again.
- Other than the two above points, all other the rules will be the same like in May.
Please keep an eye on our blog for further changes. We will monitor the situation and guidelines in NSW and make changes if necessary.
Please call Janette on 0431 591 096 if you have any questions, or get in touch via the Contact page.
To book a session or consultation please call us or click the button below.