LIFE IN THE STUDIO DURING THE CORONAVIRUS CRISIS
First of all I would like to express my thoughts to everyone during these unprecedented times. I hope you and your families are keeping safe and making the most out of the extra time with your families.
For everyone’s safety and to comply with social distancing restrictions, the studio is closed since the 31st of March until further notice. Luckily, this doesn’t mean that I can’t give you some useful ideas from the distance about how to capture wonderful memories at home.
If you are expecting and don’t have maternity photos of yourself yet – with no hope that restrictions would be eased before you give birth – head out to your backyard or a nearby park with your husband or partner and ask him to take photos of you. You can even look for a large window or balcony door in your home where you have plenty of gorgeous natural light for amazing images. I will put a blog post together within a few days with lots of useful tips about how to take beautiful pregnancy photos at home. I’m also happy to help over the phone or via video call if you need more guidance.
If you have a newborn baby, please keep in mind that beautiful memories can be captured later as well, as the baby turns one, two or three months, if that is the time when restrictions will be eased. I will also write an article about how to take lovely baby photos at home, until you can come to the studio.
In the meantime, I’m trying to keep busy in many ways. I have already updated my website and online shop. Please have a look at my galleries to see the new images.
Our Gift Cards and Certificates are also updated in our online shop. They are all 20% off until Mother’s Day. Even if you can’t come for a portrait session for a while now, you can enjoy benefits to come later when life gets back to normal. Please click the button bellow to find out more.
As I mentioned, I will use these quiet days to post more on my blog. I’m planning to provide useful informations about the following exciting topics during the next few weeks:
- What is the best time for a maternity session;
- Maternity photography posing tips;
- Posing curvy expecting mums;
- What to wear for your maternity session & outfit ideas for pregnancy photos at home;
- How to take pregnancy photos at home while you can’t go to a studio;
- Maternity nude portraiture;
- Outdoor maternity portraits;
- The importance of motherhood portraits;
- What is the best time for newborn photos;
- How to take beautiful baby photos at home;
- Important things to do and know before coming to your newborn session;
- What to bring to your newborn session;
- Couple’s photo shoot – and probably many more.
Please watch my blog if you would like to read about the above topics. If you have any questions please give me a call on 0431 591 096. And last but not least, please stay safe! Also, Happy Easter Everyone!