HOW WE ARE ADAPTING TO THE COVID-19 CRISIS
First I would like to offer my thoughts to everyone during these difficult times.
As the Coronavirus crisis in Australia escalates I have decided to make some adjustments to this new situation in the studio’s operation procedures. The wellbeing of our customers, staff and everyone’s families is always an absolute priority. This is why we have implemented the following changes:
- The studio will be closed for new bookings until the end of March;
- From this week (starting with 16th of March) we are only doing two portrait sessions per week in the studio until further notice;
- We also limit the number of viewing sessions to only two per week until further notice;
- Maximum 5 persons (including the photographer and staff) are allowed in the studio at the same time;
- Outdoor portrait sessions can go ahead as planned, unless otherwise advised in the future;
- Pre-shoot consultations can be done over the phone or via Skype call only;
- Staff and customers are required to wash and disinfect their hands first thing when arriving to the studio and do so regularly during their stay;
- We will leave extra time to clean and disinfect the studio, all props, outfits and accessories before and after each session.
We appreciate your understanding. The purpose of these changes is to limit the number of families in the studio within one week. This gives us time to clean and disinfect the studio, bathroom, props and accessories between customers and adjust to more changes if necessary. Especially when it comes to expecting mums and newborn babies we are trying to be as cautious as possible.
Our studio is located in a detached building as the only business in a quiet, leafy and spacious residential area. We are hoping that these facts – together with the above changes – will also help keeping this virus away.
Please call to reschedule your appointment if you
- are not feeling well;
- have flu-like symptoms,
- have returned from overseas within the last 14 days;
- are in quarantine;
- have been in contact with a person with COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
If you have a booking but are worried and would rather like to cancel it, we fully refund your deposit.
As the situation changes day by day, we might need to make more changes in the coming weeks (or even days). If necessary we might even completely close the studio temporarily. We will keep you updated about any changes. Please check our blog and social media posts regularly for updates.
Please call Janette on 0431 591 096 if you have any questions or concerns.