I believe that every women deserves to feel beautiful and keep precious memories of her femininity. Our Glamour and Boudoir Portrait Sessions are once in a lifetime experiences and give you stunning images you will love and treasure forever.
Over the years we found that many women think about having boudoir or glamour photos of themselves but there are two main reasons that are holding them back.
- One is that they are waiting to loose those few kilograms. We can promise you that no one is going to judge you in our studio. We will only encourage you and show you how beautiful you are, with the help of the right outfits, lighting and posing. Our aim is to convince you that there is no shame in who you are. We also offer professional hair and makeup with our boudoir and glamour sessions.
- The second reason that keeps women from booking a glamour or boudoir session is money. Most people are afraid that professional photography is expensive and can cost thousands. This is why we decided to offer 10 spots for “Name Your Own Price Boudoir or Glamour Sessions” until the end of July 2019.
All you need to do is to let me know what you are looking for in a shoot and how much you would like to pay for it. I will try and match my prices to your budget.
There are a few guidelines to be taken into consideration when booking our Name Your Own Price Sessions:
- Only 10 slots are available, on a first come first serve basis;
- Bookings need to be made before the 1st of August (the portrait session itself can be on a later date);
- All offers should be $450 or above. No reasonable offer will be refused. We will try to come up with a package that works for both of us;
- Only applies to weekday sessions, between 10am and 3pm (weekend sessions might be available, upon request);
- It is ok to bring a few girlfriends and have your photos taken on the same day. This way you can even make it a fun day out with friends. You are welcome to bring snacks, tea and coffee are available in the studio;
- I strongly recommend to use my makeup artist’s services. Professional hair and makeup would cost an extra $120;
- I promise you an awesome experience, no matter what you pay.
For price reference, please note that my normal price for a boudoir/glamour shoot is $300. It includes professional hair and makeup and the portrait session itself, up to 2 hours. My collections start from $750 and go up to $1650. They all include digital images and beautiful printed artwork.
Now is the time to do something for yourself – something daring and fun – and capture your femininity on amazing photos. You can even surprise a loved one with these images, displayed on stunning artwork.
For more information and bookings please call Janette on 0431 591 096 or get in touch via our Contact page by filling the contact form.
You are also welcome to come to the studio for a free consultation. For an appointment please call or click the link below to book online.
For our Boudoir and Glamour Gallery please click the link below.
Janette Osvay, Award Winning, AIPP Accredited Professional Portrait Photographer